As I already wrote, I tried to make a Garlic focaccia a few days ago. And it was simply amazing!
Although, I have never eaten "real" focaccia. Is is something that (at least in my world) has become popular after I started my LCHF.journey full-time.
So I can't say if it is like the real thing, but for me, it tastes SO good!
So, for the recipe:
150g (5,3 oz) shredded cheese
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1/2 tsp salt
2 dl (0,8 cups) almond flour
60g (2 oz) butter
1/2 tsp salt
3-4 garlic bites
1 tsp rosemary
1. Start by putting the oven on 200°C (390°F)
2. But the cheeses and salt in a pan (or microwave) to melt it. Use low heat so it doesn't burn.
3. When it's melted, put in the almond flour and egg.
4. Stir with a spoon, and spred it out on a baking sheet - and into the oven.
Let int be there for 12 minutes.
5. chop the garlic into small pieces.
6. Mix everything together
When the bread has been in the oven for 12 minutes, take it out, spread out the butter, and put it back in the over for 10 more minutes.
If you are counting carbs, this whole bread has about 16 grams of carbs in the whole thing. So what I did is that I cut the bread in 16 pieces, and then I know that there is only 1 gram of carbs in that bite.
And it is delicious!
You can also see my video of me baking the focaccia at my youtube channel, or this link, right here: